About Me

My photo
Okanagan, Canada
Just a city girl in a small town with inky fingers and a creative heart.Born in the wrong era, passionate about days gone by,inspired each day by my family and everything that life throws my way.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First post....? Really?


So here's the thing about this blog...it's been a long time coming. I mean years of thinking about it, planning it and then never following through with it. I've been juggling alot of jobs for the past few years and honestly, exhaustion has been a constant companion for me.  Recently I decided that a lifestyle change was in order including cutting the number of jobs I had in half and really focusing on some small goals that have been on the back burner for a long time.  This blog is one of them.

So for my first post I thought entering a challenge was a great way to motivate me and have something legitimate to post about.  This challenge blog is brand new and perfect for my first blog post...

http://www.playingwithpapercrafting.com/2013/09/asyi-challenge-003-etcetera-etcetera.html?spref=fb



So for those of you who don't know me, from about August to the end of December my life revolves around Halloween and Christmas. SERIOUSLY. Shopping for/creating for/baking for/decorating for/spending far too much money on these two holidays. They are my favourite!  So of course my card entry is all about Halloween! I love this little guy so much that I've coloured him a bunch of times in various colour combo's and even monochromatic grey. Thanks for stopping by...

Miss. C

http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Stamp_-_Boys_-_Abracadbra.html


No comments:

Post a Comment