About Me

My photo
Okanagan, Canada
Just a city girl in a small town with inky fingers and a creative heart.Born in the wrong era, passionate about days gone by,inspired each day by my family and everything that life throws my way.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Daylight Savings Early Morning Creations...

4:30 a.m...that's what time I was up today...4:30 A.M.!  Ridiculous I know, especially on a Sunday but it is what it is.  The house was quiet, I had access to the T.V. and Netflix (anyone who lives with teenager's appreciates this sentence) and I had a double double fueling the fire.  I finally organized my craft room so I found so, so, so many goodies I had completely forgotten about and projects that were half finished or packages of things that needed using up. At Memories and More we went through a long spell of bringing in paper tole supplies, especially around Christmas.  I thought it would be a perfect time to finish up those leftover images to add to my holiday card stash.  So here are this mornings results compliments of a Tim Horton's double double and the time change...







Thanks for stopping by...

Miss C.

No comments:

Post a Comment