About Me

My photo
Okanagan, Canada
Just a city girl in a small town with inky fingers and a creative heart.Born in the wrong era, passionate about days gone by,inspired each day by my family and everything that life throws my way.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Copics...you colour my world...

I need a theme song for my Copic markers.  I'm thinking something inspirational. Uplifting...even romantic.  I have such a love affair with them you see and I feel I need to express my love of my grown up crayons. Anyone relate?

 I come from a family that has a fairly strong history of artists and musicians. I however cannot even draw a stick man.  I discovered paper crafting and found out that I am artistic after all. And to be able to colour and not have to buy colouring books and crayons is amazing! I 'watch' all my TV shows while I colour and quite often don't even look up at the screen.  I can tell you what happened but not necessarily what anyone looked like ha ha ha.  Copics...sheesh!

 I thought I would post what my favourite kind of cards that I create look like.  Take a peek...




 Thanks for dropping by...

Miss.C

No comments:

Post a Comment