About Me

My photo
Okanagan, Canada
Just a city girl in a small town with inky fingers and a creative heart.Born in the wrong era, passionate about days gone by,inspired each day by my family and everything that life throws my way.

Monday, October 21, 2013

the 20/20 Christmas Card Experience Update!

Here they all are ladies...book your spots soon!  I've only got a few left!












The 20/20 Christmas Card Experience

* 20 cards & envelopes
* 10 different designs
* your own roll of Be Creative tape
* tonnes of space to stretch out



 Sunday, November 17, 2013
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Holiday Park Resort (over Ricardo's Restaurant)
Cost:  $40
This event is also a potluck!

Please call to arrange payment to reserve your spot!

250-712-0502

(Please be aware that although I do my best to use all the exact products in my samples, some cards may not be exactly as shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment