About Me

My photo
Okanagan, Canada
Just a city girl in a small town with inky fingers and a creative heart.Born in the wrong era, passionate about days gone by,inspired each day by my family and everything that life throws my way.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Treat Bag Sweat Shop...






My little sister Dez and I have been making treat bags for various holidays for my nephew Connor since he started Kindergarten  five years ago.  It's so much fun to be creative and play with all the kiddie stuff now that my own kids are pretty well grown up.  Now...when we started this whole thing, classes were smaller and Connor was the only one in school.  Queue up to October 2013. My niece Alexis has now started Kindergarten and has been brought up seeing all these gorgeous treat bags made and delivered to Connor's classmates.  Of course...we have to make them for her class too!  Something we didn't think of when we started way back when...sheesh! Not only are we furiously creating for two classrooms but for a heck of a lot more kids!  Kudo's to all you teacher's out there, the classrooms are packed to the rafters!  We have 52 treat bags to make and stuff but we managed to sweat through 22 of them yesterday...almost half way there? We mainly went with Bella Boulevard's "Trick or Treat" paper line this year...we love that stuff!


9

Have a great day

Miss.C

No comments:

Post a Comment